All about selected,trending topics related information

13 January, 2018

Extraordinary Story of the First Camera Phone


Extraordinary Story of the First Camera Phone


The first commercially successful
digital camera with a natashia camera.
When that came I really realized together with the cell phone it becomes the poet of the 21st century. Link generator know something in the email Authenticator. I think it was a day like any of the other days. She was late.
It's one of the few occurrences where
you have a chance to speed and not be stopped.



License and registration please ,So I explained to the officer that
 we were going to labor. The officer was
funny he said I heard that line before,
this is 1997 the maternity doesn't have
Wi-Fi doesn't exist yet if I wanted to
share pictures instantly I need to be
able to to talk to this phone physically
and then use this Eureka moment. How's it going don't have the right cable give your soldering iron one down two flights of stairs and basically ripped up the fall speakerphone from the car.
I had a laptop on a on a desk that was
next to the the c-section operating
table had a long wire that connected the camera to it and a laptop was connected to the server that was my kitchen.


I'm holding the baby in my left hand and I'm holding the camera in the other one. It went out to about 2,000 people friends and family and business connection point shoot and share instantly. I start getting emails how do you do that the date says that your daughter was born like 15 minutes ago and I just got that 97 on that day June 11 1997. There were two birds and most important was my

daughter Sophie obviously and the camera phone.


There's a very profound impact of
instant imagery and sharing imagery that is going to change society and the way people evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages